Configure this product in 3 easy steps
MoonFull is a round luminaire with a diffuse acrylic, direct-side lens available in multiple diameters with either direct, indirect or direct/indirect distribution. May be installed as a suspended pendant or surface mounted.
- Three standard diameter option. Non standards also available.
- Direct/ indirect, direct or indirect distribution
- Highly efficient - up to 150 lumens/watt
- All LDT/IES files available on through configurator.
- Tunable white and RGBW options
- Mostly integral control gear
- DALI, 0-10V, 1-10V, DMX & phase control available
- Prismatic diffuser and softening lens available for low UGR (UGR <19)
- Appropriate product for WELL compliant designs
- Dimming down to 0%
- High quality of light thanks to <1% output ripple current
- Full range of integrated sensors available (including DALI/DSI Digital Dimming and daylight harvesting)
- RAL + special powder coating, plates or acoustic finishes
- Premium and standard LED options
- Extras and add on: remote emergency, Casambi & Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Speak to us for product information or request a quote
Click to access our Contact Us page where you can send us an enquiry or request a quotation.