Configure this product in 3 easy steps
Lightplane 2.5 is a compact and streamlined luminaire that provides direct, indirect or direct-indirect illumination from a suspended, wall or surface mounted channel. The fixture is available with several LED lamping options including multiple outputs and CCTs, tunable white and colour-changing RGB+White. A Low UGR option is available with a prismatic lens is also available.
- Flush lens or drop lens
- Individual fixture, continuous run or configured shape
- Direct/ indirect, indirect or direct distribution
- Many output and light type combinations
- Integrated spot lights available
- Up to 4715 lumens/ meter and 120 lumens/ watt
- All LDT/IES files available on through configurator.
- Tunable white and RGBW options
- Integral control gear
- DALI, 0-10V, 1-10V, DMX & phase control available
- Prismatic diffuser and softening lens available for low UGR (UGR <19)
- Appropriate product for WELL compliant designs
- Dimming down to 0%
- High quality of light thanks to <1% output ripple current
- Full range of integrated sensors available (including DALI/DSI Digital Dimming and daylight harvesting)
- RAL + Special powder coating, plates or acoustic finishes
- Premium and standard LED options
- Extras and add on: integral emergency, Casambi & Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Speak to us for product information or request a quote
Click to access our Contact Us page where you can send us an enquiry or request a quotation.